Protect your home and its contents from devastating losses

A fire, flood, or earthquake can be some of the most distressing experiences that can happen to you, your loved ones, and your home. We are here to see you through trying times with a comprehensive home insurance that protects your property from loss, liabilities, and accidental misfortunes. We offer home insurance services in Bournemouth, Poole, Dorset and nationwide anywhere in the UK.

HOW we can help

  • We offer you the flexibility to choose what you need with comprehensive comparisons and tailor-made protection
  • Hassle-free processing with our quick and easy process and proper documentation
  • Preserve your peace of mind as we go through the fine print, making sure you get the best cover

whats covered?

There are two main types that fall under general home insurance:

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance

 These insurances can either be bought separately or combined into one policy.

Buildings Insurance offers protection for the permanent fixtures in your home such as the roof, walls, floors, bathroom fittings, and ceilings. Garages, sheds, and fences also tend to be covered. Buildings insurance is not a legal requirement, but most mortgage lenders will insist the cover is in place to protect the property.

Contents insurance is designed to protect your belongings. As a general rule, your contents are the things that could be taken with you if you moved to a new house. Typically, this includes things such as your furniture, your TV and other home gadgets, any electrical items, your kitchenware, clothes and jewelry, and any soft furnishings such as curtains and cushions.

What is right for me?

When it comes to protection, there’s no such thing as “one size fits all”. Your actual living situation will determine the type of cover you need.

Buildings insurance is usually compulsory if you won your home and have a mortgage – this is to assure the lender that their investment is protected. Some of the things to look out for when getting a good buildings policy is coverage of full repair and/or rebuilding should anything unimaginable happen.

Home Insurance

As a homeowner, you might also want to consider getting your belongings and everything else in your home protected which means a combined policy is ideal for you. If you are a tenant or renting your home, you’ll likely only need contents insurance since the landlord should already have insurance for any damage to the building itself. We advise on home insurance in Bournemouth, Poole, Dorset and nationwide anywhere in the UK too.